01. Proximity Screenshot Capture
Proximity Screenshot Capture is an android app that introduces an easy and quick way to capture high-resolution screenshot with just a tap on proximity sensor.
Not just videos, you can capture the screen in several apps such as games, wallpapers or any type of apps or videos.
• Easy-to-Use Operation and Clear Design.
• Captures high-res screenshots just by tapping the proximity sensor of your phone.
• Once started, you can capture screenshots while using other apps.
• Captures high-res screenshots from video call, app or game.
• Can’t take a screenshot when the device is not in use and screen is off.
• Can’t take a screenshot while mobile in the pocket.
• Can’t take a screenshot on incoming or outgoing call.
• Works perfectly even on non-root devices.
• Improve the best performance.
• Fast startup and quick response!
02. LucidPix 3D Photo Creator
Guys this app can LucidPix helps you create and share 3D Photos 📷 that really pop!
Capture 3D Pictures, add fun 3D Frames, make your regular photos 3D,
• Take real 3D Photos and 3D Selfies 🤳 on any device
• Large collection of fun 3D Frames 🖼️to add to your photos, with more added weekly
• Enhance your 2D photos with AI-generated depth to create 3D Photos with just one tap
• Easily share your 3D creations on Facebook, Instagram & more
• Take Facebook 3D Photos on any device
• Simple to use, no special skills required to take great 3D Photos
• Create videos and GIFs 🎞️ of your 3D Photos and Frames to share anywhere
• Capture virtual reality content to be used with your favorite VR headset
• App under development, more features added weekly
03. Colorize Images App
Colorize Images is an automatic Machine Learning based service to colorize black and white, grayscale or nightvision photos .
• good quality
• good contrast
• good focus
• and correct orientation
04. Ampere App
Did you ever felt, that one Charger/USB cable set charges your device really fast and the other not? Now, you can prove this with Ampere
– Alerts on device
– Alerts on Android Wear
05. Made In India: Product Barcode & QR code Scanner
Wondering how to identify the origin country of the Product’s company. Here is the first-ever app – Made in India, available in two languages- Hindi & English, through which you can know Product’s company origin.
Scan Barcode or Enter barcode manually and know the Product’s company origin Country name.
Get more details for the scanned product as per Global Standards 1 organization.
Scan any type of QR code and get more details